Thursday, April 11, 2013

It has been "Forever"

I have been so busy moving and doing birthday parties, that I haven't "crafted" since Christmas!
Ok, so, I did make a quick costume and doll in there (I will post pics as soon as I feel I can breathe again from all the unpacking). My computer just got hooked up yesterday, after being without for two whole weeks. I felt a bit cut off from the world, despite having 4G on my phone.

I am scouring the internet looking for ideas to make my new early 19th century kitchen more user friendly. I finally have a useable space for my 1942 "Porceliron Stainless" rolling table. I also have a massively deep linen closet that I'm afraid to put anything in. My new work space is still in boxes. My husband said that we moved as many boxes for sewing/fabric/costumes as for everything else in the house. That might be close to true.

In the mean time, check out my new blog LePetiteArbre.com We will be switching over soon. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles yet. But it sure looks fantastic. Thanks to the graphic design help of Sharon over at Martastudios.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment